Sunday 24 June 2012

2 Drawer Box

Hey Everyone,

Before I post my next creation with the June Kit from Scrap'n With Flair; I just wanted to remind you all that the June challenge comes to an end on June 25, 2012 so if you have an entry, please email me a picture to tamarastrunk@sasktel.net before the deadline date.

I created this 2 drawer box using my silhouette cameo machine to cut out the pieces and then I assembled it and decorated it with the June Kit.


Here are some close up pictures of the drawers.


Here are some closer pictures of the flowers and I am not sure if you can tell in the pictures but I sprayed the whole box, flowers, ribbon and all with a sliver glitter spray.



I absolutely LOVE this kit!!!  They are selling like hot cakes so hurry to the store and get yours today!  I will be posting pictures of the chipboard album I created and did a YouTube video of later this week.

Until next time.
Tami



No comments:

Post a Comment